Teaching and Learning
- Art Studio
- Early Years Learning Space
- Community Room and Kitchen
- The Melaleuca Park Primary School Community Room has been upgraded with a new kitchen through the generous support of Variety the Children’s Charity. Coupled with ongoing support from Foodbank, Rotary Mount Gambier West, Boandik Lodge and our volunteers the new facility supports wellbeing for learning by engaging children in learning with each other and providing hand on opportunities that incorporate life skills. The Community Room and it’s kitchen facility is accessible to the range of students from Reception to Year 7.
- Breakfast 8.00am - 8.45am each day.
- The Learning Assistance Programme began at Melaleuca Park School in 1981/1982 and is still running due to the ongoing support of our volunteers from the local community, Grant High School and Boandik Lodge Residents.
- Gymnasium and Oval
- The gymnasium is available for hire by community groups. Please contact the school for information.
- Melaleuca Park Community Hub
- A range of support for families can be accessed through the Hub including outreach service from the Mount Gambier Children's Centre. http://www.mountgambiercc.sa.edu.au/
- Melaleuca Park Kindergarten
- The kindergarten Nature Play Space is utlised by children at both the school and kindergarten sites.
- Resource Centre
- Mount Gambier OSHC provides before and after school child care at the O'Halloran Tce site, all children taxi transferred to & from school. www.mountgambieroshc.org.au
|Download||File Size||File Type|
|Anti-Bullying Policy||443 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Behaviour Code Policy||268 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Literacy Agreement||685 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Mobile Phone & Personal Device Policy||469 KB||Adobe PDF||Numeracy Agreement||332 KB||Adobe PDF||Nurture Agreement||410 KB||Adobe PDF||Parent, Carers, Visitors and Volunteers Code of Conduct||470 KB||Adobe PDF||Play and Inquiry Agreement||398 KB||Adobe PDF||Teaching and Learning Policy||368 KB||Adobe PDF|
NOTE: All downloads and links open in the same browser window